These gifts are great because they come in various forms and have different uses. For instance, if your partner is a regular gym user, CBD muscle cream could help them recover from their soreness. On the other hand, if your dad is preparing a Thanksgiving feast for the extended family, CBD gummies could help ease the stress.
Here are some great CBD gifting ideas.
- Aspen Green Muscle Relief Cooling Cream
- Kanibi Isolate CBD Oil, Cinnamon
- Calm by Wellness CBD Lotion, Lavender
- Social CBD Gummies, Peach Mango
- cbdFX CBD Bath Bomb, Eucalyptus
When it comes to buying CBD, it can be unclear due to the various claims companies make about their products.
You should know the difference between Isolate, Broad Spectrum, and Full Spectrum.
- Isolate is pure and refined, containing only CBD (no THC)
- Broad spectrum is CBD which includes other cannabinoids and may contain THC.
- Full spectrum Includes all the plant components and has 0.3% THC.
CBD stands for cannabidiol, the second most active component of marijuana. A better option than marijuana, which can cause a high, CBD alone does not cause a “high.” It comes from the hemp plant and is commonly used for various health conditions. Despite the lack of FDA approval, these benefits have become the go-to for people looking to improve their quality of life.
As far as the wellness industry is concerned, CBD remains one of the top trends. It has been in everything from sparkling water to skin lotions. It will continue to top many peoples’ shopping lists for the holidays for years to come.